- July 20th 2017 08:02 AM - Terri Simmons from Hope Ministries will be our guest speaker this Sunday, bringing a message about serving the homeless in... more
- July 11th 2017 01:05 PM - Getting excited for VBS this week. Decorating and learning new songs today. Going to be fun! CAMP OUT, Getting S'more... more
- July 7th 2017 03:35 PM - MRF Family, We have makings left over from the 4th of July Pancake Breakfast, so we will be serving a... more
- July 7th 2017 03:21 PM - Vacation Bible School is coming up quickly - on Thursday and Friday, July 13 and 14 - from 6:00 pm... more
- June 27th 2017 12:38 PM - Yummm!!! more
- June 21st 2017 01:10 PM - "Again Jesus said, "Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you. And with that... more
Read More On Facebook
Read More Without Facebook Account
Welcome to our Church!
We are a Bible-based, Christian Community where individuals can grow and mature spiritually. This meeting is a place for encouraging, equipping and empowering people – where hearts are opened, minds made pure, and hands become instruments of God's love in the community.
Our mission is to lead people into a saving relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
"Speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into Him who is the Head, that is, Christ. From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work." – Ephesians 4:15-16 (NIV)
We are Spirit drawn and led, Biblically informed disciples of Jesus Christ. Our faith in Jesus Christ as personal Savior is visible in our lives and is in unity with the teachings of Christian truth as held by Friends. (Friends Discipline)
Click for more about our beliefs »
John 15:12-14: "My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this that he lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command."